“So what do you think of these new knights then?”
“Well Sir Luckless, sorry I mean Donnacht seems to be taking after his mentor; and also what does he see in that Tawny girl anyway?”
“I agree she’s a pretty little thing and worth a quick rut, but she has no estates or income.”
“I hear there is definitely trouble brewing between him and Sir Belldon, he’s only been a knight for short while and he’s already making powerful enemies.”
“Sir Ferroth makes me laugh he isn’t bad looking, but I have known dogs to with better courtly skills!”
“Did you see what happened between him and Lady Elaine, well if you can call her a Lady, the mans a dolt.”
“Well personally I think that hussy Lady Elaine and the little upstart are perfect match and the witch should be grateful for the attention, I don’t think most men would touch her with lance, well unless they want a knife in the back!”
“Yes but her lands make her a useful tool for the Earl, he won’t just give her away!”
“That Arawain’s a bit of a dark horse.”
“Vicious bastard from what I hear.”
“I wouldn’t let him hear you say that, bit eager to spill blood that one”
“I heard he was using peasants for jousting practice!”
“Well from what I hear only thing he has been using is lance on is April the Red back in Vagon.”
“Rutting with peasants, how common”
“What of Sir Odrig the meek, he makes me laugh.”
“I expect Sir Wilton has beaten all the spirit out of that one.”
“I wouldn’t say he’s that docile, from what I hear he has been making any excuse to see Lady Gwiona”
“A wolf in sheep’s clothing if you ask me”
“A wolf! more a puppy.”
Wednesday, 25 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment